- Weight and Balance Control
- Weight and Balance Theory
- Weighing the Aircraft and Determining the Empty Weight Center of Gravity
- Light Sport Aircraft Weight and Balance Control
- Single-Engine Aircraft Weight and Balance Computations
- Multiengine Aircraft Weight and Balance Computations
- Center of Gravity Change After a Repair or Alteration
- Weight and Balance Control - Helicopter
- Weight and Balance Control - Commuter Category and Large Aircraft
- Use of Computer for Weight and Balance Computations
The Aircraft Weight and Balance Handbook, has been prepared in recognition of the importance of weight and balance technology in conducting safe and efficient flight.
The objective of this handbook is twofold:
1) to provide the Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic (A&P) with the method of determining the empty weight and empty-weight center of gravity (EWCG) of an aircraft, and
2) to furnish the flight crew with information on loading and operating the aircraft to ensure its weight is within the allowable limit and the center of gravity (CG) is within the allowable range.
+ Read more