- Aircraft Engines
- Engine Fuel and Fuel Metering Systems
- Induction and Exhaust Systems
- Engine Ignition and Electrical Systems
- Engine Starting Systems
- Lubrication and Cooling Systems
- Engine Removal and Replacement
- Engine Fire Protection Systems
- Engine Maintenance and Operation
- Light-Sport Aircraft Engines
Developed as part of a series of three FAA manuals for persons preparing for certification as a powerplant mechanic.
It is intended that this handbook provide the basic information on principles, fundamentals, and technical procedures in the subject matter areas relating to the powerplant rating.
An effective text for both students and instructors, this handbook will also serve as an invaluable reference guide for current technicians who wish to improve their knowledge.
Consists of two parts: Volume 1 and Volume 2.
+ Read more