All rights of data subjects are in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"
1. Right of Access to Personal Data
You have the right to confirmation whether personal data is processed or not, and if so, you have access to information on the processing purposes, categories of personal data concerned, recipients or categories of recipients, the period of storage of personal data, information about your rights, the right to file a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection, information on the source of personal data, information on whether automated decision making and profiling, information and safeguards are in place in the case of transferring personal data to a third country or an international organization. You have the right to be provided with the copies of the processed personal data.
2. Right to Correct Inaccurate Data
According to Article 15 of the GDPR, the data subject has a right of access to personal data, which includes the right to obtain from the company Aviationexam s.r.o.
- confirmation as to whether or not the company Aviationexam s.r.o. processes personal data concerning him or her,
- if personal data is processed, he or she has the right to access personal data and the following information: about the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed; the envisaged period of processing (storage), and if it is not possible to determine this period, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of the right to request from the Controller rectification or erasure of personal data concerning the data subject or restriction of their processing or to object to such processing; the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling; about the appropriate safeguards when transferring data outside the EU, unless the rights and freedoms of others are adversely affected, also a copy of personal data.
For the case of repeated requests by the data subject, the Controller may charge a reasonable fee for a copy of personal data. The right to a confirmation of the processing of personal data and information may be invoked in writing at the address of the Controller's registered office.
Do we process as the Controller your out-of-date or inaccurate personal data? Did you change your home address, for example? Please inform us and we will correct the personal data.
According to Article 16 of the GDPR, the data subject shall have the right to have corrected inaccurate personal data which the controller process about him or her and which concern him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, namely also by means of providing a supplementary statement.
3. Right to Erasure
We will carry out the correction without unnecessary delay, always with respect to the technical possibilities. The request for correction of personal data can be submitted on the phone +420 270 005 114, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or directly in writing to the address of the registered office of the company Aviationexam s.r.o, Prague 13 - Stodůlky, Petržílkova 2583/13, postcode 15800.
In some stated cases, we are required to delete your personal data on your instruction. However, each such request is subject to an individual evaluation, as even the controller has a duty or a legitimate interest to keep personal data.
4. Right to Restriction of Processing
According to Article 17 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to have erased personal data, which concern him or her, if
- the personal data are no longer needed in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing of personal data was based, and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of GDPR;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation stated in the law of Union or Member State to which the controller is subject;
- the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8 (1) of GDPR.
The Controller shall not be obliged to delete personal data without undue delay, in particular where the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which the Controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller; or for for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims of the Controller.
The Controller has the mechanisms set up to ensure automatic anonymization or deletion of personal data for the case they are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were processed.
According to Article 18 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right for the restriction of the processing until the resolution of the incentive, if he or she denies the accuracy of the personal data, the reasons for its processing, or if he or she objects to the processing, namely in writing to the address of the Controller's office.
5. Right to the Notification of Rectification, Erasure or Restriction of Processing
According to Article 19 of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to the notification by the Controller in the case of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data. If personal data are rectified or erased, we will notify individual recipients, except for the cases, when it is proven impossible or it requires unreasonable effort. Based on the request of the data subject, we can provide information about these recipients.
6. Right to Data Portability
If you wish to provide your personal data to another Controller, or another company, we will forward your personal data in the appropriate format to your designated entity, unless statutory or other significant obstacles will hinder us from doing so.
According to Article 20 of the GDPR, the data subject shall have the right to data portability concerning him or her and which he or she has provided to the Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and has the right to request the Controller to transmit those data to another controller.
7. Right to Object to the Processing of Personal Data
If the data subject provides us with personal data in connection with a service contract or based on the consent, and its processing is automated, he or she has the right to obtain from us such data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. If technically feasible, the data can also be forwarded to your designated controller.
In the event that the exercise of this right could lead to adverse affection of rights and freedoms of third parties, your application can not be fulfilled.
If you would find out or even only believe that we carry out the processing of personal data in contrary to the protection of your private and personal life or in contradiction with the legal regulations, please contact us and request from us an explanation or removal of the established defective state.
According to Article 21 of the GDPR, the data subject shall have the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data based on the ground of the legitimate interest of the Controller. In the case that the Controller does not prove that there exists a serious legitimate reason for processing that prevails over the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subjects, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, the Controller terminates the processing based on the objection without undue delay.
8. Right to Revoke the Consent to the Processing of Personal Data
The consent to process personal data for marketing and business purposes may be revoked at any time. The revocation must be made by the explicit, comprehensible, and by particular expression of will, in the simplest way in your profile on the website of the Controller, on the web: https://www.aviationexam.com or on the phone +420 270 005 114, by e-mail email@example.com or directly in writing to the address of the registered office of the company Aviationexam s.r.o, Prague 5 - Stodůlky, Kovářova 39/23, postcode 15500.
The data processing from cookies can be precluded by setting up a webbrowser.
9. Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
You can also object to automated decision-making and profiling.
The data subject has the right not to be the subject matter of any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which would have for him or her legal effects or would affect him or her significantly by similar way. The Controller states that he does not perform automated decision-making without the impact of human considerations with legal effects on data subjects.
10. Right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection
The data subject has the right to file an incentive or a complaint concerning the processing of personal data to the supervisory authority, namely the Office for Personal Data Protection, with the registered office at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, website: https://www.uoou.cz/
11. Are my rights charged ?
Individual rights can be claimed at the Controller, namely by calling on the phone +420 270 005 114, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or directly in writing to the address of the registered office of the company Aviationexam s.r.o, Prague 5 - Stodůlky, Kovářova 39/23, postcode 15500.
All communications and statements about your claimed rights are provided free of charge. However, if the application would be manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because it would be repeated, we are entitled to charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs connected with the providing of the requested information. In the case of a repeated claim for providing the copies of the processed personal data, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for the administrative costs from this reason.
12. Are there any time-limits for the dispatch?
We will provide you with the comments, and eventually information, about the measures accepted as soon as possible, but not later than within one month. We are entitled to extend the deadline by two more months if necessary, with regard to the complexity and the number of applications. We would inform you about the extension, including reasons.