DETAILED EXPLANATIONS provided for all EASA and FAA questions, many supplemented with pictures.
FREQUENT UPDATES ensure a precise representation of the current EASA ECQB and FAA question banks.
COMPETENCY LEVELS and license types are covered by our question bank – apply filters to show only the questions relevant to your exam type (e.g. ATPL, CPL, IR ... Airplane, Helicopter, etc).
3 SIZES OF THE QUESTION BANK:
Passing your EASA ECQB exams will be easier with the help of our Test Prep products. Our database offers the possibility to select a reduced DB version for a quick last-minute brush-up or the standard and exhaustive versions for a more extensive coverage of the official EASA syllabus topics.
MULTI-PLATFORM CAPABILITY allows our customers to use ONLINE system together with our applications (iOS, OS X, Android and Windows), which do not need a constant Internet connection (full OFFLINE use capability). Use the built-in cloud feature to keep your studies in sync across all your devices and computers.
MANY OTHER UNIQUE FUNCTIONS:
• Picture supplements in high quality.
• Make private notes for specific questions.
• Built-in navigation computers (CR-3 and E6B).
• Discuss specific questions with other students.
• Unbeatable statistics, reports and progress monitoring.
• Search for specific keywords in questions and answers.
• Mark questions for later review or set various question flags.
• Sequential functions to make sure you cover every single question.
• Library featuring free high quality study books, manuals and handbooks.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT is provided in a timely and effective way.
SYSTEM RELIABILITY is always among our top priorities. Excellent system uptime statistics are achieved through the use of robust hardware architecture; multiple backup systems and a high-bandwidth server connectivity. Our test prep system will not leave you stranded right before your exams!
SOLID COMPANY WITH HISTORY of 15+ years in the business of pilot exam test prep. Aviationexam employs the staff of experts on the EASA ECQB (European Central Question Bank) and the FAA question bank. Additional expertise in various subjects (technical and operational) is provided by active airline pilots.