- Aircraft Structures
- Aircraft Assembly and Rigging
- Aircraft Fabric Covering
- Aircraft Metal Structural Repair
- Aircraft Welding
- Aircraft Wood and Structural Repair
- Advanced Composite Materials
- Aircraft Painting and Finishing
- Aircraft Electrical System
- Aircraft Instrument Systems
- Communication and Navigation
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Power Systems
- Aircraft Landing Gear Systems
- Aircraft Fuel System
- Ice and Rain Protection
- Cabin Environmental Control Systems
- Fire Protection Systems
Developed as part of a series of three FAA manuals for persons preparing for certification as an airframe or powerplant mechanic.
It is intended that this handbook provide the basic information on principles, fundamentals, and technical procedures in the subject matter areas relating to the airframe rating.
An effective text for both students and instructors, this handbook will also serve as an invaluable reference guide for current technicians who wish to improve their knowledge.
Consists of two parts: Volume 1 and Volume 2.
+ Read more