The indispensable manual for all aspiring pilots.
The Jeppesen EASA-FCL General Student Pilot Route Manual GSPRM has been developed to assist the student pilot in preparing for the professional pilot exam. Pilots working towards the EASA exams will need this manual during the examination. Get familiar with the Jeppesen charts and feel confident at your official exams.
- Abbreviations used in Airway Manual
- Charting Symbols Legend
- Enroute Chart Legend
- SID/DP and STAR Chart Legend
- Airport Chart Legend
- Approach Chart Legend
- Chart Legend - EASA Air OPS Aerodrome Operating Minimums (AOM)
- Low Altitude Enroute Charts: E(LO) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
- Plotting Chart: B777 North Atlantic Plotting Chart
- High Altitude Enroute Charts: E(HI) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
- Polar High Altitude Enroute Chart: AT(HI) 5
- VFR + GPS Chart: ED-4 (Germany, Stutgart – München)
- ATC Section: Flight Plan Model including instructions for its completion
- IFR Airports - Aberdeen (EGPD), Alicante (LEAL), Amsterdam (EHAM), De Kooy (EHKD), Dubrovnik (LDDU), London Heathrow (EGLL), Nantes-Atlantique (LFRS), Santorini (LGSR), Stuttgart (EDDS), Tromso (ENTC), Galbraith Lake (PAGB)
- VFR Airports - Aberdeen (EGPD), Alicante (LEAL), Dubrovnik (LDDU), Friedrichshafen (EDNY), Gloucestershire (EGBJ), Nantes-Atlantique (LFRS)
- Some questions from subject 033 Flight Planning, 061 General Navigation and 062 Radio Navigation require the Jeppesen Student Pilot Route Manual.
+ Read more