AIRCRAFT GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SYLLABUS TOPICS COVERED
- 021-01 System Design, Loads, Stress, Maintenance
- 021-02 Airframe
- 021-03 Hydraulics
- 021-04 Landing Gear, Wheels, Tyres, Brakes
- 021-05 Flight Controls
- 021-06 Pneumatics - Pressurisation and Air Conditioning Systems
- 021-07 Anti-Icing and De-Icing Systems
- 021-08 Fuel System
- 021-09 Electrics
- 021-10 Piston Engines
- 021-11 Turbine Engines
- 021-12 Protection And Detection Systems
- 021-13 Oxygen Systems
- 021-14 Helicopter: Miscellaneous Systems
- 021-15 Helicopter: Rotor Heads
- 021-16 Helicopter: Transmissions
- 021-17 Helicopter: Blades
Buying this eBook will get you its two versions. Each version follows a different syllabus structure - either 2016 or 2020 Learning Objectives.
Version with syllabus 2016 offers 1860 up-to-date questions with explanations reflecting Aviationexam database, the 2020 contains 1570 questions.
This specific title provides a test prep material for your EASA exams covering the syllabus for subject 021 - Airframe, Systems, Electrics, Power Plant, also called AGK. It contains questions, answer possibilities, correct answer and explanations for all questions (many explanations supplemented with illustrations). Includes picture supplements relevant to your studies for the EASA ECQB exams.
This format brings many advantages such as interactive content, bookmarks and search capabilities. Another great benefit is the zero weight of the book and the possibility to have it readily available anywhere and anytime on your tablet or phone.
+ Read more
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE AVIATIONEXAM
- Detailed explanations to all questions
- Multi-platform capability – use our applications that also run offline
- Picture supplements in high quality.
- Bookmark the pages you would like to return to.
- Search for specific keywords in questions and answers.
- 3 sizes of the question bank (Essential – Standard – Exhaustive)
- Solid company with history of 15+ years in the business of pilot exam test prep.
- System reliability achieved through the use of robust hardware architecture; multiple backup systems and a high-bandwidth server connectivity.
+ Read more