- Flight Instructor Instrument - Airplane
- Flight Instructor Instrument - Helicopter
- Ground Instructor - Instrument
- Instrument Rating - Airplane
- Instrument Rating - Foreign Pilot
- Instrument Rating - Helicopter
- Latest version of your favorite internet browser is recommended for ONLINE study.
- Any device with supported version of the operating system (iOS, MacOS, Android, Windows) for Aviation Exam app that allows OFFLINE test preparation.
Avoid surprises on your FAA exam. Studying from the collection of IFR, Flight Instructor or Ground Instructor questions and answers, you get the most complex preparation for your theoretical exam.
Aviationexam offers many features to help you get ready for your theoretical exam. The questions in our database are accompanied with detailed explanations that also allow you to further improve your knowledge. You can write comments and discuss the difficult questions with other students and also add private notes to any question you wish.
For one low subscription price you can access the question bank using any combination of the apps - all at the same time. Use the cloud feature to keep your studies in sync across all your devices. Instant activation, even if it’s weekend or middle of the night!
Do not hesitate any longer and see the subscription now.
All content in English. Info on the number of questions available for each subject and competency level can be displayed here.
+ Read more
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE AVIATIONEXAM
- Detailed explanations to all questions
- Frequent updates to ensure the best possible representation of the FAA question bank
- Multi-platform capability – study online or use our applications that also run offline
- Picture supplements in high quality.
- Make private notes for specific questions.
- Built-in navigation computers (CR-3 and E6B).
- Discuss specific questions with other students through comments.
- Unbeatable statistics, reports and progress monitoring.
- Search for specific keywords in questions and answers.
- Mark questions for later review or set various question flags.
- Solid company with history of 10+ years in the business of pilot exam test prep.
- System reliability achieved through the use of robust hardware architecture; multiple backup systems and a high-bandwidth server connectivity.
+ Read more