INSTRUMENTATION SYLLABUS TOPICS COVERED
- 022-01 Sensors And Instruments
- 022-02 Measurement of Air Data Parameters
- 022-03 Magnetism - Direct Reading Compass and Flux Valve
- 022-04 Gyroscopic Instruments
- 022-05 Inertial Navigation and Refrence Systems (INS and IRS)
- 022-06 Aeroplane: Automatic Flight Control Systems
- 022-07 Helicopter: Automatic Flight Control Systems
- 022-08 Trims - Yaw Damper - Flight Envelope Protection
- 022-09 Autothrottle - Automatic Thrust Control System
- 022-10 Communication Systems
- 022-11 Flight Management Systems (FMS)
- 022-12 Alerting Systems, Proximity Systems
- 022-13 Integrated Instruments - Electronic Displays
- 022-14 Maintenance, Monitoring and Recording Systems
- 022-15 Digital Circuits and Computers
1700 up-to-date questions with explanations reflecting Aviationexam database.
This specific title provides a test prep material for your EASA exams covering the syllabus for subject 022 - Instrumentation. It contains questions, answer possibilities, correct answer and explanations for all questions (many explanations supplemented with illustrations). Includes picture supplements relevant to your studies for the EASA ECQB exams.
This format brings many advantages such as interactive content, bookmarks and search capabilities. Another great benefit is the zero weight of the book and the possibility to have it readily available anywhere and anytime on your tablet or phone.
+ Read more
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE AVIATIONEXAM
- Detailed explanations to all questions
- Multi-platform capability – use our applications that also run offline
- Picture supplements in high quality.
- Bookmark the pages you would like to return to.
- Search for specific keywords in questions and answers.
- 3 sizes of the question bank (Essential – Standard – Exhaustive)
- Solid company with history of 15+ years in the business of pilot exam test prep.
- System reliability achieved through the use of robust hardware architecture; multiple backup systems and a high-bandwidth server connectivity.
+ Read more