VFR & IFR COMMUNICATIONS SYLLABUS TOPICS COVERED
- 091-01 Definitions
- 091-02 General Operating Procedures
- 091-03 Relevant Weather Information Terms (VFR)
- 091-04 Action Required to Be Taken in Case of Communication Failure
- 091-05 Distress and Urgency Procedures
- 091-06 General Principles of VHF Propagation and Frequency Allocation
- 092-02 General Operating Procedures
- 092-03 Action Required to Be Taken in Case of Communication Failure
- 092-04 Distress and Urgency Procedures
- 092-05 Relevant Weather Information Terms (IFR)
- 092-06 General Principles of VHF Propagation and Frequency Allocation
Buying this eBook will get you its two versions. Each version follows a different syllabus structure - either 2016 or 2020 Learning Objectives.
Version with syllabus 2016 offers 750 up-to-date questions with explanations reflecting Aviationexam database, the 2020 contains 544 questions.
This specific title provides a test prep material for your EASA exams covering the syllabus for subject 091 + 092 - VFR & IFR Communications. It contains questions, answer possibilities, correct answer and explanations for all questions (many explanations supplemented with illustrations). Includes picture supplements relevant to your studies for the EASA ECQB exams.
This format brings many advantages such as interactive content, bookmarks and search capabilities. Another great benefit is the zero weight of the book and the possibility to have it readily available anywhere and anytime on your tablet or phone.
+ Read more
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE AVIATIONEXAM
- Detailed explanations to all questions
- Multi-platform capability – use our applications that also run offline
- Picture supplements in high quality.
- Bookmark the pages you would like to return to.
- Search for specific keywords in questions and answers.
- 3 sizes of the question bank (Essential – Standard – Exhaustive)
- Solid company with history of 15+ years in the business of pilot exam test prep.
- System reliability achieved through the use of robust hardware architecture; multiple backup systems and a high-bandwidth server connectivity.
+ Read more