- 010 Air Law
- 021 Airframe, Systems, Electrics, Power Plant
- 022 Instrumentation
- 031 Mass & Balance
- 032 + 034 Performance (Airplane + Helicopter)
- 033 Flight Planning & Monitoring
- 040 Human Performance & Limitations
- 050 Meteorology
- 061 General Navigation
- 062 Radio Navigation
- 070 Operational Procedures
- 081 + 082 Principles of Flight (Airplane + Helicopter)
- 091 + 092 VFR + IFR Communications
- 100 Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes
Set of 13 separate question eBooks with over 17.800 up-to-date questions with explanations reflecting Aviationexam database. Moreover, the eBook for 100 Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes is provided in the set for free.
Each of the 13 eBooks covers specific subject and reflecting the latest EASA-FCL questions. Each book contains questions, answer possibilities, correct answer and explanations for all questions (many explanations supplemented by illustrations). Includes picture supplements relevant to your studies for the EASA ECQB exams.
This format brings many advantages such as interactive content, bookmarks and search capabilities. Another great benefit is the zero weight of the book and the possibility to have it readily available anywhere and anytime on your tablet or phone.
+ Read more
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE AVIATIONEXAM
- Detailed explanations to all questions
- Multi-platform capability – use our applications that also run offline
- Picture supplements in high quality.
- Bookmark the pages you would like to return to.
- Search for specific keywords in questions and answers.
- 3 sizes of the question bank (Essential – Standard – Exhaustive)
- Solid company with history of 15+ years in the business of pilot exam test prep.
- System reliability achieved through the use of robust hardware architecture; multiple backup systems and a high-bandwidth server connectivity.
+ Read more