PERFORMANCE SYLLABUS TOPICS COVERED
- 032-01 General
- 032-02 CS-23/Applicable Operational Requirements Performance Class B - Theory
- 032-03 CS-23/Applicable Operational Requirements Performance Class B – Use of Aeroplane Performance Data for Single- and Multi-engine Aeroplanes
- 032-04 CS-25/Applicable Operational Requirements Performance Class A – Theory
- 032-05 CS-25/Applicable Operational Requirements Performance Class A – Use of Aeroplane Performance Data
A textbook in electronic format covering all of the latest Learning Objectives (2020 Syllabus) of 032 Performance, including various tips, many illustrations and other media.
The series introduce a brand new feature of Question-Textbook link, a great product synergy between the eTextbook and the subscription to All Subjects of EASA Syllabus, which provides access to the Aviationexam Question Bank. You can easily move from a question to the textbook. If the question’s explanation does not contain the information and context you are looking for, click on the link and transfer to the chapter explaining that topic in greater detail.
This format brings many advantages such as easy updates, interactive content, bookmarks and search capabilities. Another great benefit is the zero weight of the book and the possibility to have it readily available anywhere and anytime on your tablet or phone.
+ Read more
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE AVIATIONEXAM
- Linked to our EASA Latest test prep question bank
- Follows the structure of the official latest Learning Objectives (2020) by EASA
- Multi-platform capability – use our applications that also run offline
- Pictures in high quality
- Bookmark the pages you would like to return to
- Search for specific keywords in the textbook
- Solid company with a history of 15+ years in the business of pilot exam test prep
- System reliability achieved through the use of robust hardware architecture; multiple backup systems and a high-bandwidth server connectivity
+ Read more