CONTAINS FOLLOWING EASA SUBJECTS
- 010 Air Law
- 010-01 International Law: Conventions, Agreements, Organizations
- 010-02 Airworthiness of Aircraft
- 010-03 Aircraft Nationality and Registration Marks
- 010-04 Personnel Licensing
- 010-05 Rules of the Air
- 010-06 Procedures for Air Navigation - Aircraft Operations
- 010-07 Air Traffic Services and Air Traffic Management
- 010-08 Aeronautical Information Service
- 010-09 Aerdromes (ICAO Annex 14)
- 010-10 Facilitation (ICAO Annex 9)
- 010-11 Search and Rescue
- 010-12 Security
- 010-13 Aircraft Accident and Incident Investigation
- 010-14 Regulation (EC) No 216/2008 (the Basic Regulation)
- 021 Airframe, Systems, Electrics, Power Plant
- 021-01 System Design, Loads, Stress, Maintenance
- 021-02 Airframe
- 021-03 Hydraulics
- 021-04 Landing Gear, Wheels, Tyres, Brakes
- 021-05 Flight Controls
- 021-06 Pneumatics - Pressurisation and Air Conditioning Systems
- 021-07 Anti-Icing and De-Icing Systems
- 021-08 Fuel System
- 021-09 Electrics
- 021-10 Piston Engines
- 021-11 Turbine Engines
- 021-12 Protection And Detection Systems
- 021-13 Oxygen Systems
- 021-14 Helicopter: Miscellaneous Systems
- 021-15 Helicopter: Rotor Heads
- 021-16 Helicopter: Transmissions
- 021-17 Helicopter: Blades
- 022 Instrumentation
- 022-01 Sensors And Instruments
- 022-02 Measurement of Air Data Parameters
- 022-03 Magnetism - Direct Reading Compass and Flux Valve
- 022-04 Gyroscopic Instruments
- 022-05 Inertial Navigation and Refrence Systems (INS and IRS)
- 022-06 Aeroplane: Automatic Flight Control Systems
- 022-07 Helicopter: Automatic Flight Control Systems
- 022-08 Trims - Yaw Damper - Flight Envelope Protection
- 022-09 Autothrottle - Automatic Thrust Control System
- 022-10 Communication Systems
- 022-11 Flight Management Systems (FMS)
- 022-12 Alerting Systems, Proximity Systems
- 022-13 Integrated Instruments - Electronic Displays
- 022-14 Maintenance, Monitoring and Recording Systems
- 022-15 Digital Circuits and Computers
- 031 Mass & Balance
- 031-01 Purpose of Mass and Balance Considerations
- 031-02 Loading
- 031-03 Fundamentals of CG Calculations
- 031-04 Mass and Balance Details of Aircraft
- 031-05 Determination of CG Position
- 031-06 Cargo Handling
- 032 + 034 Performance (Airplane + Helicopter)
- 032-01 General
- 032-02 Performance Class B - Single Engine Aeroplanes
- 032-03 Performance Class B - Multi Engine Aeroplanes
- 032-04 Performance Class A - Aeroplanes Certificated Under CS 25 Only
- 034-02 Performance Class 3 - Single-Engine Helicopters Only
- 034-03 Performance Class 2
- 034-04 Performance Class 1 - Helicopters Certificated Under CS 29 Only
- 033 Flight Planning & Monitoring
- 033-01 Flight Planning for VFR Flights
- 033-02 Flight Planning for IFR Flights
- 033-03 Fuel Planning
- 033-04 Pre-Flight Preparation
- 033-05 ICAO Fight Plan (ATS Flight Plan)
- 033-06 Flight Monitoring and In-Flight Re-Planning
- 040 Human Performance & Limitations
- 050 Meteorology
- 050-01 The Atmosphere
- 050-02 Wind
- 050-03 Thermodynamics
- 050-04 Clouds and Fog
- 050-05 Precipitation
- 050-06 Airmasses and Fronts
- 050-07 Pressure Systems
- 050-08 Climatology
- 050-09 Flight Hazards
- 050-10 Meteorological Information
- 061 General Navigation
- 061-01 Basics of Navigation
- 061-02 Magnetism and Compasses
- 061-03 Charts
- 061-04 Dead Reckoning Navigation (DR)
- 061-05 In-Flight Navigation
- 062 Radio Navigation
- 062-01 Basic Radar Principles
- 062-02 Radio Aids
- 062-03 Radar
- 062-04 Intentionally Left Blank
- 062-05 Area Navigation Systems RNAV/FMS
- 062-06 Global Navigation Satellite Systems
- 062-07 PBN
- 070 Operational Procedures
- 081 + 082 Principles of Flight (Airplane + Helicopter)
- 091 + 092 VFR + IFR Communications
- 091-01 Definitions
- 091-02 General Operating Procedures
- 091-03 Relevant Weather Information Terms (VFR)
- 091-04 Action Required to Be Taken in Case of Communication Failure
- 091-05 Distress and Urgency Procedures
- 091-06 General Principles of VHF Propagation and Frequency Allocation
- 092-02 General Operating Procedures
- 092-03 Action Required to Be Taken in Case of Communication Failure
- 092-04 Distress and Urgency Procedures
- 092-05 Relevant Weather Information Terms (IFR)
- 092-06 General Principles of VHF Propagation and Frequency Allocation
- 100 Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes (KSA)
- Latest version of your favorite internet browser is recommended for ONLINE study.
- Any device with supported version of the operating system (iOS, MacOS, Android, Windows) for Aviation Exam app that allows OFFLINE test preparation.
- Some questions from subject 033 Flight Planning, 061 General Navigation and 062 Radio Navigation require the Jeppesen student pilot route manual.
Get the access to the famous Aviationexam Question Bank and avoid surprises on your EASA exams. Studying from the collection of up to date questions and answers, you get the most complex preparation for your theoretical exams for all the subjects of EASA syllabus.
The database contains over 16 000 exam questions sorted into individual subjects, areas and subareas to reflect the structure of the EASA learning objectives.
The Question Bank allows you to use filters available for various levels: ATPL / CPL / IR / CBIR / EIR / FOC (both for airplanes and helicopters).
Our specialists work hard to help you prepare in a very efficient way, bringing you the most up to date study materials.
Aviationexam offers many features to help you get ready for your pilot exams. The questions in our database are accompanied with detailed explanations that also allow you to further improve your knowledge. The system allows you to write comments and discuss the difficult questions with other students and also to add private notes to any question you wish.
For one low subscription price you can access the Question Bank using any combination of the Apps - all at the same time. Use the cloud feature to keep your studies synchronised across all your devices. Instant activation, anywhere you are, anytime you want!
All content in English. The subscription does not renew automatically after it expires. If you wish to continue studying, you can purchase a new subscription. Info on the number of questions available for each subject and competency level can be displayed here.
+ Read more
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE AVIATIONEXAM
- Detailed explanations to all questions
- Frequent updates to ensure the best possible representation of the EASA question bank
- Multi-platform capability – study online or use our applications that also run offline
- Picture supplements in high quality.
- Make private notes for specific questions.
- Built-in navigation computers (CR-3 and E6B).
- Discuss specific questions with other students through comments.
- Unbeatable statistics, reports and progress monitoring.
- Search for specific keywords in questions and answers.
- Mark questions for later review or set various question flags.
- 3 sizes of the question bank (Essential – Standard – Exhaustive)
- Solid company with history of 10+ years in the business of pilot exam test prep.
- System reliability achieved through the use of robust hardware architecture; multiple backup systems and a high-bandwidth server connectivity.
+ Read more