AIR LAW SYLLABUS TOPICS COVERED
- 010-01 International Law: Conventions, Agreements, Organizations
- 010-02 Airworthiness of Aircraft
- 010-03 Aircraft Nationality and Registration Marks
- 010-04 Personnel Licensing
- 010-05 Rules of the Air
- 010-06 Procedures for Air Navigation - Aircraft Operations
- 010-07 Air Traffic Services and Air Traffic Management
- 010-08 Aeronautical Information Service
- 010-09 Aerdromes (ICAO Annex 14)
- 010-10 Facilitation (ICAO Annex 9)
- 010-11 Search and Rescue
- 010-12 Security
- 010-13 Aircraft Accident and Incident Investigation
- 010-14Regulation (EC) No 216/2008 (the Basic Regulation)
- Latest version of your favorite internet browser is recommended for ONLINE study.
- Any device with supported version of the operating system (iOS, MacOS, Android, Windows) for Aviation Exam app that allows OFFLINE test preparation.
Avoid surprises on your EASA Air Law exam (also known as Aviation Law exam). Studying from the collection of Air law questions and answers, you get the most complex preparation for your theoretical exam.
The question bank contains over 1000 exam questions sorted into individual areas and subareas to reflect the structure of the EASA learning objectives.
Aviationexam offers many features to help you get ready for Air Law. The questions in our database are accompanied with detailed explanations that also allow you to further improve your knowledge. You can write comments and discuss the difficult questions with other students and also add private notes to any question you wish.
Do not hesitate any longer and see the subscription now.
All content in English. Info on the number of questions available for each subject and competency level can be displayed here.
+ Read more
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE AVIATIONEXAM
- Detailed explanations to all questions
- Frequent updates to ensure the best possible representation of the EASA question bank
- Multi-platform capability – study online or use our applications that also run offline
- Picture supplements in high quality.
- Make private notes for specific questions.
- Built-in navigation computers (CR-3 and E6B).
- Discuss specific questions with other students through comments.
- Unbeatable statistics, reports and progress monitoring.
- Search for specific keywords in questions and answers.
- Mark questions for later review or set various question flags.
- 3 sizes of the question bank (Essential – Standard – Exhaustive)
- Solid company with history of 10+ years in the business of pilot exam test prep.
- System reliability achieved through the use of robust hardware architecture; multiple backup systems and a high-bandwidth server connectivity.
+ Read more